At Copyright House we take security very seriously. Therefore all our registration and members' area pages are located in a secure environment.
We have aquired a highly secure "Extended Validation Security Certificate" for our secure pages. The certificate has been issued by Starfield Technologies Inc. This means that the pages you are viewing, are encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet. Depending on factors like your computer and your
internet connection, a AES-256 256 bit high-grade encryption will be available. You can read this when you click on the site seal in the footer of every secure page, or when you click in the green area at the left side of your browser on secure pages.
The certificate authority has checked Copyright House for the following points:
This Web site is secured with a Starfield Technologies Web Server Certificate.
Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Identity, Authorization, and Domain Control Verified
Starfield Technologies has obtained/verified the following information:
- Copyright House Limited legally exists as a valid organization or entity in its Jurisdiction of Incorporation.
- The name Copyright House Limited matches the name on the official government records of the Incorporating Agency.
- The Registration Number assigned to Copyright House Limited by the Incorporating Agency.
- The identity and address of Copyright House Limited's Registered Agent or Registered Office (as applicable).
- Copyright House Limited owns or has the exclusive right to use the domain name secure.copyrighthouse.co.uk.
- Copyright House Limited has authorized the issuance of this Premium EV SSL certificate.
Encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised persons to view the information which is travelling between computers. This makes it highly unlikely that others could obtain information, such as your personal details, entered during the signup process.
Payments are processed by PayPal, which handles your payment with utmost security. With over 220 million accounts, PayPal is one of the most used online secure payment processors. You can pay through your PayPal account, if you have one, or by debit or credit card, all in a highly secure environment.
Our secure servers are located in the Blue Square Datacentre in Maidenhead (UK). This facility has full security, such as 24/7 staff, pre-authorised secure access permits, cctv and more.
We store your files securely and make encrypted copies of them. All files are stored securely at different geographical locations.